Introducing the Best Online Butcher in Melbourne
A long time ago, young lads on bicycles used to deliver the meats ordered from the butcher. Things changed over the years, and now we are again delivering our superior cuts of meat to your home or restaurant. It might seem strange at first, but there are plenty of good reasons for using an online butcher in Melbourne.
Benefits of Online Butcher Delivery in Melbourn
Customers know the value of building a friendly relationship with their local butcher, but we don’t hold it against you when you prefer ordering your meat online. We’d have loved a chat about your latest pellet smoker recipe, but we know you understand the benefits of ordering meat online in Melbourne:
- There are few things more frustrating than being told the short ribs and chops are all sold out, and the block man left early because of the cricket match. This nasty turn of events that effectively ruins the barbecue is easily prevented by ordering your choice of meat cuts on our website because then we will ensure that your T-bone steaks are waiting.
- Ordering your meat and sauces from an online butcher means that you no longer have to first queue to request the delicious cuts and then queue again to pay. Nor are you holding up the line because the recipe for the big family dinner requires a sizeable lamb shoulder which must first be cut and prepared.
- We are all still very much concerned about the global Covid-19 pandemic and have realised that possibly the best way to stay safe is to minimise contact with strangers. Besides the already stringent hygiene practices required when working with raw meat, we take all the necessary precautions in our shop. But still, ordering meat online for delivery minimises unnecessary contact with strangers.
Melbourne Meat Online Delivery Information
We can deliver the ordered meat and other products to addresses in the Melbourne area, ensuring that we maintain control of the contents from the moment it leaves the butchery to when it’s delivered in your hands. We take hygiene and the freshness of our products very seriously.
- As a general indication, we deliver to addresses within a 15 km radius of our shop in Bentleigh. Orders are usually dispatched the next business day, and we advise you to consult the schedule for delivery times for outlying areas, as these are only serviced on certain days.
- The safe transportation of uncooked meat is crucial for health and safety reasons, which is why we package your order in special containers and use a refrigerated and licensed meat transportation vehicle to maintain the cold chain. After receiving your meat, please unpack and refrigerate it without delay.
- Due to Covid-19 regulations, we must follow the “knock and leave” rule when delivering your order, as this minimises contact. Therefore, a correct and accurate address must be provided, and we ask our customers to use the comment section for additional info. We send an email when the order is delivered so that you know it has arrived.
What is Available from the Best Melbourne Online Butcher
As butchers, our primary products are the various cuts of meat with which we are all familiar, as well as regional speciality slices that are becoming more popular. We only sell the best meat, sourced from reputable farms and personally chosen and inspected by ourselves for quality. The meat arrives in carcass form and is dry-aged in our cold room for the best flavour and tenderness before we cut and process it.
- We obtain grass-fed Angus beef that was raised ethically in Central Victoria and Tasmania. It is important that the cattle must always be as stress-free as possible, as this policy ensures the most tender and tasteful meat.
- All our chickens are free-range and hormone-free. They are single-source and ethically processed, which is why our chicken schnitzels with just a hint of parsley are so popular.
- The Dohne sheep breed from Three Rivers Saltbush has tender meat with an even layer of fat that provides Australia’s best and most succulent lamb. The sheep are sustainably farmed near Echuca in Northern Victoria.
- Our pork is the famous “St Bernard’s Free Range Pork”, which are ethically raised and kept hormone-free for the most tender of meat which is often missing from regular pork meat.
What Else is Available from Your Melbourne Butcher Online
We are not exclusively just about meat, but also sell other foodstuffs related to our main business of providing customers with the best-selected cuts of meat. These items are all available for easy ordering online and delivered the next day or you can collect them at our butchery.
- We make our own sausages. Our customers are assured that only quality ingredients are used to make their favourite sausages, because we make all the sausage right there at the butchery. Firm favourites are the continental bratwurst, the pork and apple cider sausages and our famous beef, plum and cherry sausages. Our handmade sausages are also gluten-free! Yes.
- Rubs, spices and sauces. We stock almost everything you need for the perfectly prepared meat dish, including rice and pasta, in our butcher online shop. We are particularly proud of our large selection of quality rubs, spices and sauces to offer our customers, whether you prefer the mild brisket pepper seasoning or something of which jalapeno peppers are the main ingredient.
- Smoked and cured meats. Our short cut bacon won the gold medal in 2018 and is still winning compliments daily from our customers. We also have other smoked and cured meats available, such as ham hocks and Hungarian salami. Our experienced staff make all the deli meats, using only the best cuts, and are available for online butcher delivery.
What More to Expect From L&L Master Butchers
Yes, we offer customers even more value as the premier butcher online in Melbourne. Regular customers have come to know us for our dedicated involvement in the local community of Bentleigh. We have also embraced the cyberculture and taken our friendly service to the Internet, which we hope will benefit Melbourne’s meat-lovers.
- We provide a range of meat recipes, all of which we have personally tried and tested. The ingredients are readily available, and we’ll supply you with the best cuts of meat, especially if you tell us your intent on trying a recipe, such as the fiery lamb shank casserole or the pork scotch fillet.
- Our regularly posted blog is filled with sound advice for all carnivores who miss the friendly talk with their butcher about meaty subjects. We provide essential guidelines to consider when buying meat online and announcements about new products and meats now available in our online shop.
- Well, it is not strictly related to our Internet presence. Still, it is important to know that we offer our meats and prepared products at wholesale prices to local businesses such as restaurants, schools, and clubs in the Greater Melbourne area. Please enquire how we can enable you to offer our superior meats to your patrons.
L&L Master Butchers are award-winning purveyors of quality raw meats, smoked and cured meats and a variety of dairy and pasta products. We are located in Bentleigh and deliver on weekdays to addresses in the wider area. Contact us if you want to buy meat online, have any questions or require a specific cut of meat for that special family recipe.