Weekend Spit Roast: Best Threaded, Marinated Meats and Charcoal Supplied for You By L&L Master ButchersBlog |September 27th, 2018
There is no better way to entertain your family and friends on either Saturday or Sunday than with the weekend spit roast of your choice. Slowly cooking it on a spit over a charcoal fire brings out all of the roast’s natural flavour while keeping it juicy and tender. While you may be an expert at outdoor cooking, you may fall short some of the time buying the ideal meats and charcoal for this purpose. For this reason, we are here to tell you why you should rely on our company, L & L Master Butchers, for the best threaded, marinated meats, and charcoal supplies for your weekend spit roast.
L & L Master Butchers Start with High-Quality Meats
The first reason to rely on us for your threaded, marinate meats is the fact that we start with premium, dry-aged, free-range meat cuts. Our owners are both master butchers with over 40 years of experience in this industry between the two of them. Also, if a weekend spit roast is not all that you need, we can supply other cuts to fit your purposes.
We Thread the Meats Securely
All of our threaded roasts are done so in a secure manner. This will prevent them from falling off the spit in the middle of cooking. In addition, we thread them in the ideal fashion to suit their shape and size.
Our Marinades Add Just the Right Amount of Flavour to the Meats
We marinade our threaded meats with the ideal ingredients to infuse just the right amount of flavour into the meat, whether it is chicken, beef, pork or lamb. Our marinades never overpower the natural flavour of the meat but only enhance it.
You Will Receive Only Top-Quality Charcoal and Related Products
L & L Master Butchers carries the following top-quality products to help you cook your weekend spit roast low and slow:
• “Australian BBQ Smoke” specialty woodchucks
• Australian Red Gum Charcoal
• Award-winning hot sauces
• “Hardcore Carnivore” Texan BBQ rubs for when you wish to season your own meat
• “Lillie’s Q” Memphis BBQ sauces
Turn to Our Spit Hire Services for Large Get-Togethers
When your event or get-together is going to be a large one, let us do the work for you. We offer a spit hire service that ensures that your food will be talked about for many months. Our spit holds up to 30-kg of your choice of meat, and our crews will marinate it as well as thread it on for you.
For further details about why we are your source for the best threaded, marinated meats, and charcoal supplies for your weekend spit roast, contact us at your convenience. We will explain all that we have to offer you.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- L & L MASTER BUTCHERS CELEBRATED IN HUNT FOR BEST AUSSIE BACON
- L & L Master Butcher’s Beef Brisket Pastrami: Home-Smoked to Perfection
- Artisan Cut Wagyu Beef for Steak Lovers in Australia: Available at L&L Master Butchers
- Gluten-free Italian Salsiccia from L & L Butchers: A Perfect Option for Sausage Lovers
- The Best Choice for Chicken Schnitzels in Melbourne: Available at L&L Master Butchers
- Your Ultimate Guide to Different Lamb Cuts from L&L Master Butchers
- Kabana Sausages from L&L Master Butchers: What’s the Secret Behind the Delicious Flavour?
- Best Aussie Recipes that You Can Do for Saltbush Lamb Cutlets
- Standing Beef Rib Roast: A Knockout Dish for Entertaining Guests
- Butterflying Lamb Legs: Why Precision Matters