The Best Choice for Chicken Schnitzels in Melbourne: Available at L&L Master ButchersBlog |June 17th, 2019
The chicken schnitzel and its creative variations are staple items on any fine quality pub menu today across Australia. Regular pub and restaurant patrons may debate the ideal features of the perfect schnitty. However, as long as each variety includes a tender, juicy free-range chicken breast, a crispy crust or panko-crumbed coating and plenty of seasonings, sauces, side orders and extras, it will continue to claim top place on menus of the most popular eateries. One of the best places to seek advice for serving prize-winning schnitzel recipes at home is at your top-rated local butcher shop offering artisan free-range chicken breasts.
Delicious Choices for Excellent Chicken Schnitzels in Melbourne
Excellent, ever-popular variations of the savoury and delicious panko-crumbed schnitzel made with tender, free-range chicken breast include the following selections:
1. Plain Chicken Schnitzel. – This delightful panko-crumbed schnitzel made of tender, free-range chicken breast comes with fresh lemon wedges and your choice of sauces, which include mushroom, Diane, peppercorn, red wine jus, creamy garlic or garlic butter. Traditionally served with beer-battered chips and a fresh green salad, you can substitute lightly sautéed garden vegetables topped with cheese, if you like.
2. Chicken Parmigiana Schnitzel. – The delicious chicken parmi schnitzel is always in high demand. Served with a generous topping of tangy Napoletana sauce, bacon and three varieties of thick, melted cheese, including mozzarella, this flavourful meal completely satisfies one and all. You can also request pesto or camembert toppings, which are also popular and savoury extras for this classic schnitzel, and other seasonings may include oregano, basil, rosemary and thyme.
3. Mexican Chicken Schnitzel. – This spicy Mexican style chicken schnitzel is served with chilli con carne and plenty of guacamole, sour cream and crisp corn chips. Variations on this dish may include plump, tender chicken breasts marinated in coriander, cumin and paprika and served with a Mexican bean salad. Served as a Mexican style burger, this schnitzel is a favourite among the young crowd across Australia today.
4. Coastal Chicken Schnitzel. – This schnitzel recipe is a traditional thick and juicy chicken breast served with smoked salmon and brie with a garlic cream sauce. Although a simpler dish than some of the other schnitzel favourites, its distinctive natural flavours blend to perfection for an irresistible, satisfying meal. It usually comes with beer-battered chips and a sour cream and chive dip.
When you consult the expert butchers of Melbourne’s L&L Master Butchers located in Bentleigh, Victoria, you will receive excellent advice and expertise concerning serving ultimate quality, savoury and delicious chicken schnitzels at home. Our top-rated, knowledgeable and experienced team of fine butchers will provide you with ultimate quality free-range artisan chicken breasts for preparing your favourite varieties of irresistible schnitzels to the delight of one and all at your dinner table.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- L&L Master Butcher’s Streaky Bacon: A Best Fit to Every Australian Breakfast Menu
- L & L MASTER BUTCHERS CELEBRATED IN HUNT FOR BEST AUSSIE BACON
- L & L Master Butcher’s Beef Brisket Pastrami: Home-Smoked to Perfection
- Artisan Cut Wagyu Beef for Steak Lovers in Australia: Available at L&L Master Butchers
- Gluten-free Italian Salsiccia from L & L Butchers: A Perfect Option for Sausage Lovers
- The Best Choice for Chicken Schnitzels in Melbourne: Available at L&L Master Butchers
- Your Ultimate Guide to Different Lamb Cuts from L&L Master Butchers
- Kabana Sausages from L&L Master Butchers: What’s the Secret Behind the Delicious Flavour?
- Best Aussie Recipes that You Can Do for Saltbush Lamb Cutlets
- Standing Beef Rib Roast: A Knockout Dish for Entertaining Guests