(03) 9557 5611
- Remove roast from packaging and pat dry with a paper towel. If the roast has not been scored, score at 1cm intervals, careful not to cut the meat.
- Leave the dry roast in the fridge uncovered for at least an hour, but ideally overnight.
- Pour boiling water on the rind and then pat dry thoroughly with a paper towel.
- Rub the roast wuth 1tablespoon of vegetable oil and half a tablespoon of salt, making sure the oil and the salt penetrate the scores.
- Cook the roast at 240o for 50 minutes
- Turn down oven to 180o and cook for another 30-35 minutes per Kg.
- Once cooked, let the roast rest for 10 minutes before slicing.