Prep time 10 minutes, cook time 4-6 hours
|L&L valenca free range pork scotch or boston butt
- Pre heat oven to 160degrees Celsius
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl and season pork thoroughly
- Roast in oven covered for 3-4 hours (ready when pork can be separated easily with 2 forks).
- Uncover and drain liquid into saucepan then cook for further 20 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Reduce drained liquid in saucepan with ½ cup brown sugar. Cook on low heat for 30-45 min stirring regularly.
- Shred pork and mix in reduced liquid. (Alternatively you can discard liquid and mix in our Berenberg Smokey Sauce, which works great).
- Serve as sliders with homemade slaw.