Prep time 10 minutes, cook time 4-5 hours
|L&L lamb banjo/shoulder
fresh cloves garlic finely chopped
lemon freshly squeezed
fresh mint chopped
Salt and pepper to season
- Pre heat oven to 160degrees Celsius
- Heat honey in microwave for 10 seconds to loosen and mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Place lamb in a dish and cover with mixed ingredients.
- Roast in oven covered for 3-4 hours (ready when lamb can be separated easily with 2 forks).
- Uncover and drain liquid then cook for further 20 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Remove from oven and serve on a shared plate, with honey baby carrots, blanched broccolini in garlic oil, and kipfler potatoes.